Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Our Summer So Far

So I realize its been quite some time since I posted anything on here. As previously mentioned I did start summer school (its a class I dropped in my last semester at UT when I was pregnant with Ty and I need it for my 2nd degree) and its so much harder then I anticipated. When I'm in class, Ty takes his nap so I don't have any free time left anymore and any time I do have (like when he's at school) I am frantically working on homework and studying for quizzes and tests, going to school with a child is no bueno but it has to be done since I'm actually in Austin for long enough to finally finish. So mostly my summer has consisted so far of trying to get a good schedule going where I can fit in Ty's activities, my school work and working out. Since I am off for the weekend now I plan on getting a calendar together for the summer so we can actually start doing stuff and having fun. However the summer has not been without its good times there was Memorial Day (me and Ty had 2 parties to attend everyday that long weekend) and some weekends spent at various friends pools. Here are some pictures to kind of catch my blog up to date before I forget...






















No comments:

Post a Comment