Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy First Father's Day




Today was Patrick's first father's day. Ty got him a nice card and a gift certificate to Foot Locker because both Ty and I are tired of him wearing his current Nikes that are taped together because they are so old. Ty actually spent most of the day with my mom and dad while Pat and I wentout to eat. It was the first time we left him and he did great! He has been so fussy lately and refusing to sleep. Yesterday evening he was awake from 7:00-12:00! I keep trying to reming him that he is still a newborn (4 weeks!!) and most newborns don't stay up for that long!!


Patrick made me a big breakfast and while he was making it I told him that it should be me making breakfast for him but then we both just laughed. We didn't take any pictures of Ty and daddy together but daddy did take this one of the 2 of us while we were sleeping. Oh and don't worry, I don't sleep with him in our bed it was 7:30 and he was fussing so I brought him in bed with me and daddy caught us resting our eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment