Tuesday, June 15, 2010










My friend Nicole came and visited us today she even brought Paris and Payton a treat, a bag of beggin strips. She is their new best friend! No one ever brings them anything anymore its all about the baby! I love this UT outfit he looks so cute in it. It came in a pack of 3 so he is ready for football season (well atleast summer practice I doubtthey'll still fit by the time the longhorns start) I noticed today that he is starting to lose his hair in big sections on his head and his blonde hair is coming through. Its super light and when its all in he is going to look like a totally different baby! You can kind of see in the picture of him and Nicole where it is is thinning out, it really does look like he is getting a receding hairline. My baby is growing up so fast. He's already almost 4 weeks old (on Friday).

No comments:

Post a Comment