Thursday, July 29, 2010












Ty with his Aunt and Uncle. Notice the funny face he and Dustin are making in the second picture of them, they look so much alike with the goofy facial expression they have. Also please note that Dustin holds Ty as though he were a sack of poo. He was scared to hold him but he did fine and he didn't even drop him.
I just bought Ty a Bumbo chair which is the blue thing he is sitting in. He really enjoys being in it and will sometimes (depending on his mood) sit in it for 30 minutes. He is starting to pay attention to toys which is so cool and so much fun. I put him in his chair and show him pictures and read him books too. Its amazing to me that a 2 month old will actually look and pay attention to books and pictures but then again I should expect it since I have the most advanced and smartest baby ever. His happiest time is in the evening after his last nap of the day and before his bath. We play a long time in his room with all his toys, we read books and look at pictures and listen and dance to all his cds. We currently are in love with his new Raffi CDs that my mom checked out from the library and I burned copies of for free. Oh yeah I thought I should also add that he really likes looking at pictures of other babies and what's really funny is he spends a great deal of time staring at the black babies. I read an article once that babies are born "racist" and they could tell this because babies would stare at other babies that were a different color then them for much longer then they did at the babies that were the same color trying to figure out what was wrong with them. On another note I signed Ty up for a UT child psychology study that he will participate in when he is 9 months maybe it will be something like the aforementioned study.



No comments:

Post a Comment