Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Aiken, South Carolina

Here is a couple of pictures from our new home. Here is what happened like 5 seconds after I had unpacked and organized Ty's books.

However this was really the only thing Ty did to slow me down. He was much better unpacking stuff then trying to pack an apartment up. Plus he hadn't sen any of these toys in over 3 weeks so it was like Christmas to him. 

Here is our current favorite park. Its got a great paved walking trail which will be awesome for rainy days when I still have to walk the dogs and a huge playground and swings. It reminds me of an Austin park because its got frisbee golf sprinkled throughout it. 




So far I really like this town. The people are super nice, love my kid and are all overweight making me look thin. There is a target which that itself makes me happy but its got a mall and a lot of places to shop. This is also by far my favorite apartment we've ever lived in (except for the Southpark Meadows one) because its huge 3 bedrooms so Ty has a playroom now which I love. It has all new modern fixtures and brand new dark colored carpet. I'm happy we are here from the beginning of the job so we get the full 6 months here and the weather for fall and winter should be close to perfect. Yay for Aiken!











No comments:

Post a Comment