Monday, July 4, 2011

Our Week in Phone Pics

I don't always have my fancy camera with me but I do always have my phone camera so I actually take quite a few pictures with it. Since I don't really do anything with them but keep them on my phone I thought I'd post a weeks worth of stuff on here just so I have the pictures I took somewhere besides just my phone.
July 3





Here we are at my favorite park. Ty is going down slides by himself now and he loves them even if they throw him off the end. He climbs so well everywhere and is getting super fast. My dogs are seriously going to freak out when they see him again since when we left he was barely walking now he can almost run. Watch out Paris and Payton!

July 2

Our usual Saturday morning stop by Starbucks. Today Ty got his very own chocolate milk. Isn't his outfit so cute Here's what the conversation sounded like with the starbucks employee "I love his outfit I want a shirt like that! Wait, oh my gosh are those baby Toms? I want shoes like that too" Ha what can I say I've got a stylish son.

July 1


I've also got a very outgoing son. He acts like the park greeter and goes around saying hi to everyone at it. I guess we go so much he feels as though he is the park ambassador. He will also go up to bigger kids and just start playing with their toys. What confidence this one has. 

June 30



How cool does he look in his new sunglasses. We got him 2 pairs today at Rite Aid. With the coupons I had they actually paid me $3 to take both pairs out of the store. Then we went to Walmart and this wagon that is $40 had a $17 price tag on it by mistake so they gave it to me for that. Mama got some good deals today. 

June 29


Visiting dad's cracker barrel.

June 28




Just another day at the park, this time playing with dad.

June 27
 Rockin the Baby Js. Patrick loves when I dress him ghetto like this. Its cute now as a baby but I hope he doesn't think I will allow it as he starts school. Hello, only one more year until Ty fits into J Crewcuts. 






No comments:

Post a Comment