Sunday, July 31, 2011

week 2 in ATX

disclaimer** I typed this entire post on my cellphone so there are a ton of typos because its hard to type on this stupid thing. 



we visited the austin nature center. Here are a couple of pics of Ty looking at the birds of prey.  He walked everywhere on his own an did such a good job. The kid never gets tired nd wants to be held.


after the nature center we went for a quick cool down at the water fountain. I'm going to miss this place when we leave. I hae my fngers crossed they having something similar to it in aiken, sc.


Grammy got out the slip n slide that she bought Ty last summer at the 75% off toy sale at Target. I remember that day when we bought it, Ty was so tiny and young and we were literally running thru the aisles of Target throwing toys in the buggy trying hto get out before Ty got upset. Ty used to HATE shopping as a baby  he does much better these days.


at symphony square attending the free childrens concert. Ty actualy sat sompletely still and watched the singer. There were a couple of times when he started to kind of glaze over which confirmed my suspicions  that he in fact would fall asleep at a Raffi concert. 

free balloon and a fre popsicle, what more could a boy ask for.

picture of the thermometer that i sent to my husband so he would quit complaining about the heat in Indiana (where hes working for a few weeks) its probably the same temp outsde there as it is i.side here (the top number is the inside temp)


playing at a new bouncy castle place.  we met Hoss and her family to play. it wasn't particularly fun but it wore him out so it did its job. plus it was free and air conditioned. 

and finally while waiting for me to find something in my storage unit, ty discovered a new love for an old toy. How sad was I when I saw he couldn't fit in it anymore. i swear we were just putting it together for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment