Monday, September 19, 2011

Fall Traditions

So I've decided to participate in another blogs "Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge" she gives a topic everyday in regards to fall and that's what you blog about.
Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge
The first day is supposed to be about fall traditions so here are mine...
My birthday is in October so I've always loved fall. ALthough my birthday is in early October, I usually had Halloween themed parties. I love Halloween. The best birthday paty that I can think of was one that was cowboy themed and this was back in the day when people didn't put a whole lot of thought and effort into the theme of a party, not like they do today anyway so this party was a big deal. I gave everyone mini cowboy hats and bandanas and after the initial paty at my parent's house all us 7th grade girls piled into my moms Previa minivan and went to the local dude ranch for a haunted hayride. Anyway this is my first fall tradition, fun fall themed parties.

Then there's the first pumpkin spice latte of the season


Football, of course. Going to bars to watch the Longhorns, the Bears Fanclub, Fantasy Football

Fall Clothes. My absolute favorite season of the year to buy for even though we don't really have a fall in Texas. This year since I'm in SC I think I will get to experience somewhat of one. 
I need a denim shirt this season

Bears Fan Love it!

Getting to eat and drink outdoors on patios. Getting to be outdoors after 12am without dying of a heatstroke.

That's about it. I love fall and I think this little blog challenge will be fun. Tomorrow is fall clothes/trends/makeup. Yay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment