Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Great Ugg Debate of 2011




So here are Ty's new Uggs, they came in the mail yesterday and I am so in love. I debated back and forth on whether or not to get a little boy Uggs since they are gay on grown men. I posted several times on Facebook asking my guy friends if they thought it would be socially acceptable for my son to wear Uggs. This question always got many responses from everyone across the board. The consensus was that I shouldn't get Ty Uggs. However I have never been one to really listen to other people especially when it comes to fashion so I broke down and ordered them. Afterall how long can I really get away with putting semi gay clothes and shoes on my baby? I knew I had to take advantage of his age and inability to talk while I could.
So I posted this picture last night on Facebook and it got some people all riled up, especially my husband. He's always hated my Uggs so you can imagine his dismay when he saw that his son now owned a pair. He told me that I should just be buying Zips from Walmart. Dude whatever just wait until he sees how cute they are on him. Unfortunately South Carolina is currently experiencing somewhat of a heatwave, getting up in the 70s all week. Of course. Not to worry though, we leave for New York next week for Christmas and I know not even Al Gore and Global warming can make New York warm this time of year. The DeWildes will be having a very Uggy Christmas. Merry Christmas to Uggs and to Ugg a goodnight.



  • Ben C Kruger That's too bad.........for Ty
    16 hours ago ·  ·  1

  • Lauren Pugh DeWilde You're just jealous.
    16 hours ago ·  ·  1

  • Ben C Kruger I would be if this was 2002 and I was a female in high school
    16 hours ago · 

  • Ben C Kruger ‎;)
    16 hours ago · 

  • Lauren Pugh DeWilde What? You crazy. I got my first pair of uggs in 2005 when they were so popular I had to buy them on ebay. Its not like I bought him a pair of doc martens.
    16 hours ago · 

  • David Sifuentes Its a proud day. Double like. If they are good enough for tom terrific,aka 4 time super bowl champion and fashion icon mr.tom brady then they are good enough for ty. Like puffy said benny..."jealousy is only gonna leave ya broke!!" haha.
    16 hours ago ·  ·  1

  • Heather Dodge They are so cute! ♥
    16 hours ago ·  ·  1

  • Patrick J DeWilde How long were you going to hid them from me? You know we have a son right?
    16 hours ago · 

  • Patrick J DeWilde do they make a waterproof camouflage pair with steeltoes?
    16 hours ago ·  ·  2

  • Ben C Kruger ‎3 time champion Dave. The giants beat his undefeated ugg wearing ass bcuz God would let no man who dresses as a girl win a 4th time
    15 hours ago · 

  • David Sifuentes My bad. Maybe it was the boots that got Giselle all hot and bothered??
    15 hours ago ·  ·  1

  • Lauren Pugh DeWilde Dude tom brady is hot and he's the best and most stylish qb ever therefor I welcome any comparisons of my son to him also to david beckham.
    15 hours ago · 

  • Patrick J DeWilde best- joe montana
    most stylish - joe naimath
    david beckham? why can't I get a tattooed sleeve?

    15 hours ago · 

  • Brandon Quintero Really!!
    15 hours ago ·  ·  1

No comments:

Post a Comment