Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Christmas List

I honestly don't really want presents this year and I have no desire whatsoever to buy presents for anyone else, well except for Ty. He is the only person I ever want to buy anything for and he doesn't even know what Christmas is or what's going on. He does know and can say Santa (poor thing death grips my arm anytime we pass one now since I keep trying to get a good picture of him on Santas lap) he also says Ho Ho Ho anytime we see Santa which is so cute. But anyway I had a couple of things that I wanted this year so I figured I would put them on here in case anyone is looking for some ideas...

Give the Gift of Warmth
Starbucks gift card. I'm sure everyone knows how much I love starbucks and I can never have enough gift cards. Anytime Ty sees a cup from Starbucks he says "mama's" haha drink starbucks much?


A gift card to www.mpix.com
Lord knows I take a lot of pictures, a lot, like obsessive amounts of them. however I never print them out and I really want to. I love this site because they have the best quality prints out there and I need high quality printers because of my fancy camera I use.

Frames and Photo Albums
I desperately need to frame and display pictures of my child. The only thing we currently have hanging on our walls is a framed, signed Roy Williams Texas jersey and while yes I do love it and I still love Roy Williams I feel I need to include some pictures of our family. Any sized frames will work and all different styles too.
Hopefully with all the prints I will be printing out soon, I will need an album to put them all in (i actually have about 500 prints already just sitting in a box that need a home too) again any kind of album will work just make sure it holds a lot of pictures and its not tacky/cheesy.



The always coveted Estee Lauder Makeup kit. I use this thing all year long. I love it and I must have it every year. I used the blush and eye shadow this morning in fact.

Time Reset
Any of the Redken Time Reset products. Its good for controlling those stupid wiry gray hairs which I've had since I was 23 (thanks dad) and I keep getting more everyday. Shampoo and conditioner would be greatly appreciated.

IT'S A 10 - MIRACLE LEAVE IN CONDITIONER Conditioner
Its a 10 hair product

And if you're feeling really generous I am dying for these Tory Burch flats.




Oh and I just wanted to add these 2 things that I must get for Ty for Christmas that aren't toys and he could care less about I just love them though.

I found this shirt in Ty's shirt and I think  its so funny.

and these, they're just like mama's

No comments:

Post a Comment