Friday, May 27, 2011

Pool Opened

We have been dying for the pool to open ever since we got here since they actually close the pool here for seasons. Today was the big day, it finally opened. I have been shopping for a week to get ready for this momentous event. Between my swimsuit, a swim bag, swim toys, swim towels, swim diapers it required quite a few trips to the various shops in Southern Pines. So you can imagine my excitement when I woke up this morning all ready to kick off the swimming pool season. I got Ty dressed, I reluctantly got myself dressed and we headed out to the pool. 10 minutes after we were there huge black clouds rolled in and the thunder started. Of Course. So we had to pack up all of our stuff and come home. I was so irritated. On the plus side Ty seemed to like being in the water so thats good. At least I know now we can go back and maybe spend some actual time in the water. Seriously I prepared for this trip to the pool like Jesus was coming to stay with us.





No comments:

Post a Comment