Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ty's Words


So I know I haven't been super great on keepingup with this blog but I've been tired lately Ty still doesn't sleep through the night and its been worse lately since we've been in a new place and I let him sleep in our bed the first week we were here. Anyway lately Ty has been saying at least one new word a day. Its quite amazing. I thought I would use this entry to list all the words (and sounds) that he says. Oh one more note is that Ty is 1 in 2 days and I'm sad that when people ask how old he is I will have to say 1 year and then all his super advanced quaities won't be as impresive as when say I could tell people when he was walking "oh he's 9 months". Oh well at least I and about 70 facebook friends will know just how advanced he is.
What Ty Can Say
Duck
Apple
Dog
Bird
Eye
Nose
Leg
Vacuum
Fan
Light
Mom
Dad
Bye
Hey
Yum
Ball
Baby
Hat
Banana (ok he only says ban but he's close and any time I get one out to give him he starts dancing and screams if I don't start singing "I like to eat apples and bananas")
Airplane
  







That's all I can think of right now but I'm thinking there are more.
In addition to to this vast list of words ty also makes the sound of a motorcycle, patricks truck (its a diesel and it kind of whines when he accelorates), a fire truck, a new born baby ane every farm animal (duck, pig, cow, sheep, horse and fish-he does the funny thing like fish do with his mouth). He also knows all of his body parts when asked and he can also point them out on me as well which I find very impresive.


And these silly face pictures were taken while we were playing "I'm gonna get you" Ty's new favorite game. He thinks its hilarious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment