Friday, April 8, 2011

New Camera

In case you couldn't tell, I got a new camera. Well new to me. My uncle, mark had an extra canon slr camera so he let me borrow it. 

I can totally tell a difference in the picture quality. I feel like my shots are coming out close to professional now. I'm not sure if others can tell a difference or not but I don't care I love how they look.



I'm sure ty could have done without the new camera. I took a fair amount of pictures before but now I take so many the poor kid rarely sees my face, I've always got the camera in front of it. I'm sure the newness will eventually wear off but for now I'm taking that camera everywhere and taking pictures of everything. Plus it makes me feel so rich and fancy having a big camera like that.


So please enjoy some of my favorite shots from the past couple of days. Yes days (I've taken 200 pictures in less than a week). I've started on plans for ty's 1st bday party I will update on how that's going in the next few days. I want to make a big poster of all the month bday pictures I did just not sure what I'm going to do with it. 




  

No comments:

Post a Comment