Friday, April 13, 2012

My New Obsession...Instagram

Yep I love the new Instagram app that they finally made for my Android. Oh for those of you not in the know, Instagram is basically just a photo editing tool that you use to make your pictures look super cool then you post it on Instagram and your followers can see it. Its like Facebook except for just pictures. It was the only reason I wanted an IPhone because it used to be only available to IPhones but then a couple of days ago I learned that I could have it too and I have been hooked ever since. And I realize that I have a $700 SLR camera and photoshop and I just got the Lightroom editing program but there's something about these pictures from my phone and the way I can edit them that I love.

Anyway, me and Ty took the dogs to Town Lake today and as a special treat my brother met us there too. He loves my dogs almost as much as I do so he wanted to see them play with other dogs and swim because really Payton always draws a crowd when she swims because she's so graceful and glides through the water and its just fun to watch. Plus he's kind of fond of Ty so he always enjoys getting to see him too (I wish his girlfriend Megan could have come too because she loves the girls and Ty as well plus she actually watches Ty and its always nice to have an extra helper when you've got 2 loose dogs and one 2 year old next to a large body of water). So here are some of my favorite pictures I took down there today that I wanted to share because I know most people won't see them as I only have 4 followers right now on Instagram and they're the only ones who get to see these pics. I love Austin in the spring. 








No comments:

Post a Comment