Thursday, April 19, 2012

This Little Light

Another post in the series of Ty's bedtime songs. We went to Starbucks for me and then went next door to the playground. It was quite a pleasant morning watching Ty play while I enjoyed my grande skinny mocha. Ahh its the little things in life...
This little light of mine

I'm gonna let it shine

This little light of mine

I'm gonna let it shine

This little light of mine

I'm gonna let it shine

Let it shine

Let it shine

Let it shine! 

Oh I should note that Ty can put these shoes on by himself and he somehow put them on the correct feet. I love Toms because they are so easy to put on but I also hate them because they do come off rather easily and its especially annoying when you've got a kid who only likes to have one shoe on at a time. At least he can put them on again though so that's something

No comments:

Post a Comment