Sunday, April 1, 2012

Project 366- Week 13

March 25-March 31
March 25- I didn't take a picture so I used this funny card that I found on Pinterest. I love The Hunger Games so why not.
March 26- The reason I used this picture was to document Ty's new Reef flip flops but the stupid collage program cut them out of the picture. Ghetto. Oh well I got Ty some new flip flops and few things in life are cuter then teeny tiny Reef flip flops. 
March 27- Here is Ty trying to make Payton smell the rose. He would shove it in her face and she would just try to bite it. She didn't know what was going on. 
March 28- I broke my cell phone the day before (for the 3rd time in 6 months) so I had a loaner phone. For some reason they gave me the oldest cell phone they had in the store to use the camera sucked and I had no internet. It may as well have been Zack Morris's big gray brick cell phone.
March 29- We went to the children's museum. It wasn't too crowded but all Ty wanted to do was play with the huge train table and the tractors, everything he has at home. And yes his shirt really does say "My Moms Hot." What? She is. 
March 30-Shopping for a new easter basket at Hobby Lobby. Ty went up to everything there and would say "oooh how cute" I LOVE when he says that its just so freaking cute! He wanted both baskets he was carrying around and those ears, he got none of them because I found a much cuter basket to use. Oh and all of the Easter stuff at Hobby Lobby was 40 % off! Score. 
March 31- We started practicing how to hunt easter eggs so he will be ready for next Saturday. He is going to get so many eggs this year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment