Friday, March 2, 2012

Easter Outfit

Ok one more post today and then I'm done, promise but I had to share this little outfit I found. Now Patrick often accuses me of dressing Ty in gay clothes. He is also of the school of thought that gay people are made that way, not born that way (yeah 1920 called they want their views back) and I won't get into all that butI don't think I'm turning him gay.  I will say yes there are some things I put on Ty that could be misconstrued as gay, skinny jeans, bow ties, driving hats, loafers...if he wasn't 21 months old! Look I know that I won't be able to dress Ty like a J Crew model going on a sailing for the rest of his life but while I can still dress him however I want, bring on the I'm from Nantucket in the summer look. However, in all fairness to me there are a lot of things that I could put on Ty that are much, MUCH more gay then what I do dress him in and here is one of them...

I saw this today in the Easter Boutique on Zulily (a site where I get a lot of Ty's cool and different clothes from for cheap) and I checked just for fun and lo and behold it comes in Ty's size! I just had to share it because it made me laugh when I saw it.  What kind of mother would put this on their 2 year old son?!? All its missing are those white baby shoes, you know the kind that people used to have bronzed. Can you imagine Ty in this? Now my clothes for Ty have nothing on this gayness!

No comments:

Post a Comment