Sunday, March 11, 2012

Project 366 Week 10

March 4- On the bus to go to the kite fest. Ty really enjoyed riding the school bus and when he got on and walked down the aisle to his seat, he looked like such a big kid.
March 5- Walking the dogs on the Circle C trails. We let Payton swim again and came home to give her a bath. Ty has an elephant on his shirt and with that hat he looks so safari. Reminds me of Banana Republic back in the mid 80s when their clothing was all safari themed. 
March 6- This was taken solely to show off his new shoes. They're addidas and they remind me of a skater boy. 

March 7- Today was the 1st day the hipsters started invading Austin for SXSW music festival. I decided that I would dress Ty to fit in with them with their standard uniform of a fedora and there's a guitar on his shirt. I actually have quite a few hipster outfits for Ty, maybe I will try to dress him that way all week (minus the 2 days we're in Dallas since those days he will need to be dressed in southern prep). Sounds like a fun project/cute collage for me to make of hipster pics. 
March 8- Flat tire day. I just realized that this was the 1st time Ty has seen a tire changed. He was super entertained and excited. Ty loves machines, tools, cars and figuring out how everything works. 
March 9- I finally found these aquarium cars to go with his Thomas the Train set. Me and Patrick thought they were the coolest thing in the Thomas catalog that Ty has and it was the 1st time I've seen them anywhere and we were at Barnes and Noble. They were $21 but well worth it. We plan on building Ty a huge train table for the wooden tracks and we are starting to collect stuff now for it. He's already got quite a bit but Thomas stuff is freaking expensive!
March 10- My dad has been working with Ty on how to use a putter to hit a golf ball. His training is coming along nicely, Ty is starting to get the hang of how to do it. Not long until he's golfing with Grampy and Dada. 


No comments:

Post a Comment