Saturday, March 3, 2012

Project 366 Week 9

Feb 26- At naptime. I just thought it was such a sweet picture him all asleep and cozy on his pillow. I wish he slept this peacefully at night. For the past week now, he's been getting in all 4 of his eye teeth and it has been hell. He's up all night crying in pain and I feel so bad. Also I feel so tired. I haven't slept in a week. 
Feb 27- Ty still loves this silly little baby walker. I keep trying to take it to storage but he keeps pulling it out of the pile to play with. Here he was trying to get around his big stuffed Bevo and he said "Move it Bevo" it cracked me up!!
Feb 28- Patrick was packing up his truck for his trip to work in Arkansas for a couple of weeks. Ty saw the wheelbarrow and had to get a ride. 

Feb 29- Leap day, holla! This is what it looks like when my mom pulls up in the driveway. Quite the greeting from all the dogs, they just love her and are so excited when she gets home. I love dogs they love you all the time so much no matter what.
March 1- I took Ty to the jumpy place here. He had a good time and a little black girl followed him around the whole time. He didn't seem to mind and really enjoyed staring at the strange beaded hair do she had going on.
March 2- Ty's 1st UT hat, isn't it so freaking cute?! He likes pushing Emily around on his trike, he thinks its hilarious. Whats not so hilarious is that she's too heavy for it and popped all the plastic hubcaps off the wheels. 
March 3- I found this super cute Newsboy cap at Target the other day. Ty actually keeps it on and I think its adorable. How lucky am I, as the obsessed with clothing fashionista that I am, that I got a kid who will wear anything and everything that I put on him? Even goofy newsboy caps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment