Monday, January 3, 2011

Cold



We went to Lowes and Walmart today and when we got in our freezing cold car this morning with the ice on the windshield, I made a discovery that led to my Facebook post for the day:

I left some baby wipes in the car overnight and this morning they are completely frozen. I just found that crazy. I get that its 20 degrees outside but something in my brain can't comprehend that even if stuff is in my car, it can freeze.

Yes my baby wipes were as hard as a rock! It was just weird for me, I'm sorry I grew up in Texas things like that just don't happen nor do we ever even think that that kind of stuff could happen!

I just realized I didn't take any pictures today so I will just post one from Ty's first experience in the snow and the look of disgust on his face when I have to dress him for the freaking freezing temps here! Poor thing you can really tell how much he hates it since he loves having his picture taken and will stop crying to smile if he hears me get out my camera.



No comments:

Post a Comment