Sunday, January 30, 2011

Project 365- Week 3 and a Few Other Things

So its been a whole week since I last blogged but I have a good reason, my mom came to visit! She was here from Wednesday morning to Sunday morning. Not nearly long enough but we had lots of fun nonetheless. Some things that Ty started doing this week- he makes a grunting sound when you ask him what the pig says. He says "Yay" and will clap. He throws things on the floor from his high chair on purpose over and over just to see them fall. He loves throwing food on the floor then leaning over to watch the dogs eat it. I've caught him sharing his baby mum mum with Payton in the backseat of the car but he won't let it go, he just puts it in her mouth and takes it back. Anyway here are my pictures for the week
Patrick, the girls and Ty playing together on the floor.

Playing at his favorite toy. 

Here is Ty with a rice cake in his mouth. For some reason he loves those things, especially the apple cinnamon flavored ones.

On Grammy's air mattress. He and the dogs loved that thing,

Lazy dogs asleep. I snapped this picture right before I went to bed after I realized I hadn't taken a picture yet for the day. 

Standing alone and apparently very excited about it!

One of the only sunny, warm days in Kentucky. Here he is playing in the famous Kentucky Bluegrass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment