Sunday, January 16, 2011

Project 365- Week 2


Just hanging out at home with a sweet baby who loves having his picture taken.


My new red rain boots that Patrick bought me for Christmas. I think I am in love.


Ty playing in the dogs's dish again.


Anyone who doubts my need of a $700 stroller again needs to look no further then this. That stroller is badass, it tears through snow.


Yellow Snow. Ok I know its gross but everyone always thinks its so funny to say "don't eat the yellow snow" and I have actually seen yellow snow now and I don't think I'd ever be tempted to try it out.


Sweet baby Ty has his first real sickness. A nasty sounding cough and chest congestion. Stupid germy kids at gymboree. Oh well I couldn't shelter him from others forever.


A sleepy Sunday. Sleeping off being sick, poor baby. Still looks super cute in his Bears jersey though.

No comments:

Post a Comment