Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Rainy Day

Today was a nasty rainy day so Ty and I loaded up the car and headed to open gym at Gymboree. Apparently a lot of moms had this idea because the place was packed when we got there. Thats ok though because Ty just loves to watch other kids. He is so funny, once he gets warmed up to being there he goes from mom to mom patting them on the leg and getting them to hold out their hands so he can pull himself up. This in turn drives the other kids crazy because they do not appreciate their mom spending time with another baby. He doesn't care when I talk to another baby though, he's secure enough with himself to not mind. He is definitely not a shy baby which I find kind of odd.

Today's big milestone was climbing stairs, for real. He keeps going to the stairs we have in our town home here but he has yet to try and climb them. Today at Gymobree, he did.




All the young girls that are teachers at Gymboree love Ty so much and I think its because he's always dressed so cute. I dress him in very trendy attire so he looks like a little man and not a gay baby from the 1960s wearing John Johns. I've actually formed an alliance with some other moms in the class an we talk about the moms who dress their baby boys gay.

Ty could play for hours without getting fussy at Gymboree I just can not get over what a good baby he is. After an hour and a half though we left and he fell asleep on the way home. Such a fun day!




Oh and because I haven't posted them in a while here's a couple of my past facebook updates that I find entertaining:

moms who have more then one kid: is it possible to think that one of your kids is cuter then the other or do you have "mom goggles" on and think they're all equally cute? Obviously I think Ty is the cutest kid ever born what if my next kid is a sloth? Will I be able to tell the difference?

I feel sorry for kids these days. it is virtually impossible to get away with a prank call. some of my best memories were making prank calls and by that I mean telling my friend Hoss who to call and what to say while I listened on the other line.


yea bears won! its nice after a colossal fail season for the longhorns that the bears are doing well. also one of the moms in ty's gymboree class is cousins with a bears player and he's actually a decent well known player.


the groupon here today was half off "natural horse magazine" I don't know why but that made me chuckle.

I found a Target today that had people who looked like me. they were dressed nice, carried nice bags and had all their teeth. it was good to shop with my own kind again

No comments:

Post a Comment