Thursday, January 6, 2011

Nice to Meet You

Ty had a BIG day today! First, he met his great-uncle Mike. Mike came to visit us from Myrtle Beach finally. He always emails me to tell me how adorable Ty is and when he saw him today he said that he didn't think it was possible but Ty was even cuter in person.






We also had our first Gymboree class today and Ty absolutely loved it! He's in a gym class that's for 6-10 months and he could be moved up to the next class. He is so much more advance then everyone else in there. He was so friendly and well behaved. He was outgoing and went up to other babies, talked to them and wasn't scared of anything. He even went right up to the instructor and took a ball away from her. He also took ball away from 3 other kids, guess we're going to have to work on sharing.

He loved playing with the parachute and sliding on the slides. I couldn't believe how outgoing he was. Also it was kind of fun making all the other moms there feel a bit inadequate about how behind their own kids are so that being said here is my facebook post for the day before class:
"Ty starts his Gymboree class today. I'm so excited. Ty's a little nervous that the other babies won't like him. I told him that was impossible."
And after class:
"it brings me great joy that my child makes other mothers feel inadequate because he is so much more advanced then theirs. is that bad? ty crawled circles around the kids in his class today."

No comments:

Post a Comment