Monday, January 31, 2011

Skinny Jeans

From Facebook Today:
"I got Ty some new super skinny jeans in hopes of finding pants that stay up on him. they were called rockstar jeans online. they are so tight he looks british. mick jagger style."
and here they are








I think they're cute jeans and look good on but most importantly they were long enough and they didn't fall off of him. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.

We went to Gymboree open gym today and Ty had a great time as usual. He waved at all the moms there for some reason. Ty really likes all the other moms for some reason.

I love his new hat isn't it so cute? Oh and this shirt was destroyed today with butternut squash, pretzels and banana strawberry smoothie. I'm glad I got some pictures while it was still white.

No comments:

Post a Comment