Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Track Suit Tuesday



"I vacuumed my baby today with my shop vac. He didn't mind"

Ty loves the vacuum cleaner, always has. Apparently he loves it so much that he doesn't care if I use it to clean him up after a snack in his high chair. I wish my dogs would let me vacuum them.



Not a super eventful day today. Ty did fall out of his high chair and landed face first on the ground. I saw it happen and it seemed to go in slow motion. I was right next to him but I hadn't fastened the tray all the way and he pushed it open. I felt horrible but he only cried for a few seconds and had a small bump on his head that I got to go down with an ice pack. So much so that had I not left the ice pack laying out, his father would have never even known anything had happened. Sorry Ty guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment