Saturday, January 8, 2011

Project 365

I read a lot of blogs these days. Other mom blogs, fashion blogs, coupon blogs and something that I noticed a lot of them doing was something called Project 365.Project 365 is taking a picture every single day of something thats going on in your life. I thought this was such a cool idea and not a huge challenge since I pretty much take a picture of Ty every day anyway. So I decided what I will do is make a picture collage and post it once a week of all the pictures from the week and maybe write a one sentence description of what each picture is. So here is the first week of 2011...




1-At an awesome park we found here in KY. Complete with waterfalls, streams and elks that Payton chased after.
2-Ty dressed for the Chicago Bears game against the Packers
3-The view I see now everytime I eat. I have 3 beggars now Paris, Payton and Ty
4-Playing at home in a Nike track suit
5-Ty playing with Payton. He could seriously pull her ear off of her head and she wouldn't care.
6-Ty finally met Uncle Mike!
7-I took this because he cracks me up when he eats, he just shoves like 6 things in his mouth at once.
8-Ty discovered stairs, crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment