Sunday, March 13, 2011

Project 365- Week 9


March 7th- Say what you will about Kentucky (yes its always just me talking trash about it) but it is a pretty pretty state. This waterfall is at the park we frequent.
March 8th- I was cleaning out the coat closet and saw Ty's Bumbo chair. I wanted to see what he would do if I put him in it. When I went to get him out, it got stuck on his butt guess he is getting bigger.
March 9th- He's such a happy baby and he loves this furry blanket. He always gives it a hug like its a real animal.
March 10th- Patrick laid on the floor and everyone decided to join him.
March 11th- Ty is such a good eater. he eats everything you put in front of him. He loves feeding himself now so I rarely give him baby food anymore. He still has no teeth.
March 12th- The first time Ty get's to see mother duck who said Quack, Quack, Quack and all 5 duckies came swimming back.
March 13th- Caught Ty engaging in one of his favorite past times, going through the fridge. Please see the following picture of what happened when he heard the camera and knew he had been caught.

No comments:

Post a Comment