Monday, March 21, 2011

"Why Fly a Kite When You Can Just Pop a Pill"

The title of this blog is something Kramer said on an episode of Seinfeld and since this entry is primarily about kites I thought it appropriate. Anyhoo we bought a kite on Sunday. I swear it has been windy every single day since I've lived here. We bought our kite and when as soon as we got to the park it was dead. No wind. Figures.  I suppose it doesn't really matter anyway because A. I've never, ever been able to fly a kite in my life and B. Patrick ended up getting some stunt kite that had 2 controllers and he couldn't fly anyway even if there had been wind. I tried to tell him to buy the cute little simple owl kite but he needed something more manly and look how that turned out. Needless to say we returned it to the walmart but not without using it as a cute picture prop. So as far as I'm concerned it totally served its purpose. I hate kites. 






 See, look how stupid I look just trying to get the kite up in the air. Patrick knew what he was doing when he handed me his stunt kite and tried to make me fly it. He had the camera ready.
On a side note look how cute Ty is in his baseball cap! He looks like a little boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment