Friday, February 10, 2012

Our First Day Back in Austin

Before I was even back in Austin, I had a weeks worth of plans lined up with all my friends here who have missed me so much. The first full day we were here, we met up with my sweet friend Nicole to meet her new baby, a puppy named Wug. It was so cute how proud of her she is. She talked about her and all that she's been up to like she is her child. Nicole used to want to have kids so bad but then married a man who didn't want them so she gave up on that dream, sadly. But she finally was allowed to get a dog and I couldn't be more happy. Look, I'm a total dog person and if you put a puppy and a baby in front of my I will go to the puppy everytime to say how cute it is. I still hate kids even though I have one (I think I hate them even more now that I have one) but dogs? Forget about it I love them and I always will. So I don't judge her or think she's weird for putting a little red sweater on Wug or for going on and on about Wug's development and little quirks. Anyway here are the pictures that I thought were cute from Ty meeting Wug. My dogs weren't here yet but now that they are, they will be getting to go play with Wug too. My girls love other dogs and do just fine with even the small ones so that will be fun when they all get to play together.









No comments:

Post a Comment