Saturday, October 15, 2011

Indiana Ty

Patrick calls Ty Indiana Jones. The kid is absolutely fearless and it makes me a nervous wreck. Today I went to work a fall festival put on by my moms group. I had to work the photography booth so the "kids watching" moms had to watch Ty. When they brought him back to me one mom was limping and the other one was shaking her head saying "I don't know how you do it. You're son is the bravest little kid we've ever seen. We turned our head for a second and he was scaling a wall."  He gets all of that from his father. 

Ty discovered suckers today. He got one at his haircut and he's never looked back. He loves them and sits absolutely still and happy if he has one. 

 As mentioned above, Ty got a haircut today. Again he amazed the girls with how good he was and how still he sat. Seriously it is the only time he is still, getting a haircut. He likes them, I think he may be a metrosexual.


 He is just so handsome. I can't believe how grown up he's looking these days.



Do you see what he's climbing up? This can't be normal for a 16 month old to climb up! Its a chain link rope that thing is hard to climb on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment