Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2.0

So we went to yet another pumpkin patch this week. It was in North Augusta and about 30 minutes away. It was pretty lame for the distance I had to drive and it way nasty weather outside but hey I got out of the house and Ty is absolutely in love with pumpkins. When we got there I discovered Ty had pooped and the the poop had leaked out over the top and had got squished all he way down his jeans and no, I didn't have a change of clothes for him. So I cleaned him up the best I could, in my car in the misty rain and set him free among the pumpkins. He of course went running around like crazy and the rain actually worked to my advantage because all the other moms though he had just fallen down and the rain and mud got his pants dirty. Word. At least I didn't have to deal with the judgemental stares when I told them my child had a blowout in his pants and I didn't have a change of clothes for him. Patrick calls Ty Indiana Jones now and for good reason. The kid is a freaking dare devil and is constantly climbing and throwing himself on everything. So of course while on wet wooden pallets that held the pumpkins Ty was trying to jump from slat to slat. Well they were a tad bit slippery so Ty fell and bumped his face on a huge pumpkin. The rest of the day the whole side of his face was bruised. After playing in the pumpkins here was a musical storytime which Ty actually quite liked. There was a werido playing his guitar and I believe the look on Ty's face says it all. Also I could tell that Ty's stench was starting to bother the man as he kept making a face and taking a breath in the other direction of Ty.














I'm sure it didn't help that stank Ty had to be closer to him then all the other children. Poor guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment