Monday, October 31, 2011

Playgroup Halloween Party

The next day was my Mom's Group Halloween potluck party. I had Patrick make a super yummy recipe that was garlic, chicken and cream cheese baked in a crescent roll they were the best thing there! He even left work that morning to come home and make them right before the party so that they would be fresh. I wonder how many of the other husbands would have done that for their wives potluck party. Anyway Ty had a good time and I had an even better time because I got to talk to all the other moms while my mom watched and ran after Ty. The food was pretty good and a nice time was had by all. I didn't get many pictures at this event because lets face it I really don't care for pictures of other people's kids. I got a couple of these pictures from other mom's facebook posts.









No comments:

Post a Comment