Saturday, October 8, 2011

Memories...

I've been missing Ty as a baby lately. I mean don't get me wrong I love the age he is right now, he's so much fun (except for when he's throwing a fit because I won't let him get in the car attached to a shopping cart at Kroger this morning) I just miss that sweet little baby who just sat still and looked cute. I really started missing having a baby this morning while shopping the Macy's Columbus Day sale. They had the cutest little Thanksgiving outfits that I wanted to get but they only went up to 9 months, then it mad me think of Ty at 9 months and then last year at Thanksgiving and it made me sad because time is going way too fast. September was literally the fastest month of my life and that irritates me. This week I roasted sweet potatoes and made cinnamon apples for Ty just to smell what his food used to smell like that I would make him. Anyway I just thought I would share how I've been feeling lately, now I must get back to the Macy's sale I have a 16 month old to shop for.


No comments:

Post a Comment