Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Fall Leaves Stalker

I am asolutely in love with the fall foliage here I've never seen anything like it.  It is beautiful and I am borderline obsessed with it. I was going to just post about it on facebook but I'm fairly certain some of my friends will unfriend me if I mention the leaves there one more time. I'm also pretty sure that if my son could talk well enough he would say "damn lady, ok I see the leaves could you shut up about them now?!"  I grew up in Texas, we dont have leaves like this, we don't really have a fall at all so to experience one has been glorious. Oh and I know I'm not alone because my mom was all excited about them too when she was here.  So anyway I collected abunch of colorful leaves today from the park and I am going to try and preserve them just like little kids and nerds do and then I'm going to use them in Ty's scrapbook which I swear I am starting when I go home for Thanksgiving and have someone to watch him. So here are some pictures I took this morning .



And these are just various shots on different days at the park that I thought I should include for everyone's viewing pleasure.


This is right outside our backdoor. Amazing!!




And these are just at our park and around our apartment, you should see the trees all along I-20 and at the SC/Georgia border on the Savannah River and you could have had any of them turned out today that I took while driving, out my car window (for some reason I thought that that would make me less weird then pulling over on the side of the road and taking some nice, safe pictures hmmm...)

No comments:

Post a Comment