Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Joy of Love Assignment 2

Capture your loved one at their best (or at their worst).  Or both.  What you’re trying to capture is the TRUE essence/expression/attitude/posture that SCREAMS your loved one!  (and remember, your loved one can be ANYONE or any pet...and you don’t have to photograph the same person for each assignment)




I tried to capture all of Ty's expressions today. I got him deep in thought, super excited and happy playing with daddy, not wanting to be bothered because "I'm eating" and in the swing thinking "uh how many freaking pictures is this lady taking today?" The only shot I didn't get is the adorable little chinaman smile he does now every time I pull my camera out and say smile so I figured I would add one just because...



No comments:

Post a Comment