Sunday, February 13, 2011

Project 365- Week 5

Wow its already week 5 of this project! Way to go Lauren for keeping up with it. Here are the pictures from this week


Happy Birthday to daddy! Patrick turned 35 today and I was able to snap a picture of Ty playing with the card Patrick's parents sent him then I posted it on facebook and made fun of his age.

Ty has started walking with his walker on his own. He has great control and can decide where he's going. Look at my dogs in the background and the fear in their eyes that the baby can walk.
Ty's first playgroup. We went over to his friend Vincent's house to play. The kid is 2 months old than Ty but barely at the same level as him. They have fun together and now I know why I don't make friends where we live, its going to be hard to say good bye to them I really like them!
Ty drinking out of a red solo cup. I swear he prefers drinking out of them just like me.
Ty's favorite toy by far now is a ball. I got this one for him at Target and he has been playing with it non stop ever since.
Ty's first Valentine's Day party held at Gymboree. It was such a cute party and he had a great time.
Patrick took this picture just as Ty was starting to drift off to sleep. I can't get over how pretty I look (I'm kidding) but Ty steals the show with his supreme cuteness so no one even notices my nastiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment