Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Gilligan's Island

Yesterday we were playing outside in the sand and I decided to take a couple of non-phone pictures of Ty because its been a week since I got out the old SLR camera and I felt it was time. I just meant to take a couple of pics but they were just turning out so cute. Maybe it was the time of day and the lighting was good, maybe it was the cute little pre-valentine's day outfit Ty was wearing or maybe it was the dirty Gilligan looking hat that he found buried in the sand an insisted on wearing. Whatever it was I got a lot of cute pictures and these were my favorites. 


Um yep that is our Christmas tree just thrown out like a mob victim in the alley behind our apartment. I got it outside, its supposed to be up to my husband to remove it the rest of the way. That thing is heavy and I've always got a baby attached to my side theres not a whole lot more I can do with it. And since its ups to him, I assume it will be there until we move and maintenance does something with it. 

Look at his dirty little bum from sitting in the chalk drawings. I just thought it was cute. Also while we were playing outside he fell down and said to me "bum" because that's what he fell on. Made me laugh. 

Still sporting the Ugg boots. I accidentally bought a size too big. When they came I tried them on him and I felt for his toes and they felt fine and while they looked huge, mine do too so I just figured it was the nature of the beast. That night after wearing them a day I realized the toes were stuffed with cardboard. Bad news, they're slightly big this year. Good news they'll probably *fingers crossed* fit next year. 

I think its so cute that Ty's hairline grows in a little widows peak just like Patrick's. 



It wouldn't be a photo shoot without Payton butting in to some of the pictures. 


We move so often I like to have a lot of pictures of where we lived so I can look back and say "oh yeah..."



Just the dates that we were here. Again for my own personal use in looking back. 

Here was the actual discovery of the hat, putting it on and saying "Hat!"

Paris doesn't get to come out without a leash like Payton so every so often Ty checks on her by beating on the glass door. 




This was my favorite picture of them all. He's just so darn cute. Even if they are brown, the boys got some pretty eyes. 

Only 3 more weeks until we're back in Austin. Probably what we will miss most is this gigantic sandbox. We play in it almost everyday. I'm sure we'll be able to find something to do to occupy our time there too though. 


No comments:

Post a Comment