Thursday, January 26, 2012

More Cute Pictures

Oh my goodness I just got to see all the pictures from Ty's Valentine's Day photo shoot and they are so cute! The photographer said that Ty has a career in modeling ahead of him and I agree. He worked so well with her when she was taking his pictures. Not only is he cute but he's well behaved and takes directions well. If only we lived closer to New York and he could have signed with one of the agencies that wanted to represent him! Anyway here are the images that I could copy (in case you didn't/can't see them on my facebook) and you can also go here to see the rest in the slideshow that I will be able to gain access too soon to print http://www.jlloydphotography.com/p428265792/slideshow







I just love this little guy so much. He's so stinking cute and so ridiculously sweet. Who wouldn't want to be his Valentine?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment