Monday, January 16, 2012

Valentine's Day Shirt

Hehe look at the shirt I just got made to wear on Valentine's Day this year Patrick is going to die (meaning he will hate it and not be seen in public with me if I am wearing it.) The website Vista Print is doing a week worth of freebies for Valentin's and today was a free personalized shirt all I had to pay was $4 for shipping. I really like it and now it makes me look forward to the holiday that I hate with a passion. We will be in Austin this year for Vday and don't really have any plans other then hanging out with my friend Hoss and her kids at Doc's Boatyard restaurant to let the kids play on the playground dressed in the vday shirts while we drink beer but that sounds like a good place to me to wear a shirt like this.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3

No comments:

Post a Comment